Community Relations Unit (CRU)
Main responsibilities of the Community Relations Office (CRO) includes
- Support researches sponsored by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) or as required by sponsors.
- Assist Community Advisory Board (CAB).
- Work as a secretary and coordinate between researchers and CAB.
- Carry out a meeting for both CABs every 3 months, and set up seminar and coordinate with CABs for training and etc.
- Create bimonthly CAB newsletter to promote research studies to the communities.