Responsibilities of the Clinical Research Pharmacist
- Manage the RIHES Pharmacy Unit and fulfills all requirements of the DAIDS Pharmacy Establishment Plan for clinical research.
- Coordinate with DAIDS PAB (Pharmaceutical Affairs Branch), Clinical Research Products management Center (CRPMC) and study product shipping.
- Prepare regulatory documents required by Thai FDA and Customs Department for import of study product and tax exemption.
- Develop and maintain study product control system, which include the technical procedures for study product ordering, storage, accountability, dispensing and disposition.
- Establish internal policies and procedures include writing and training Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) for the safe and proper use of study product.
- Provide adherence counseling.