Roles and Responsibilities
Grant Management Unit
- Prepares information, regulations and document to apply for foreign research studies.
- Creates and manages budgets and expenses of foreign research studies.
- Coordinates with foreign grantor, principal investigator, director on signing off contract of the foreign research studies.
- Invoices grantor for reimbursable expenses.
- Coordinates with Finance and Procurement Unit to track the reimbursed amount
- Coordinates and follows up progress report of the foreign research studies, and creates financial status reports and send them to grantors as specified in contract.
- Files foreign research study document and coordinates with related sectors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and facilitates foreign experts who come to visit RIHES
- Coordinates and facilitates RIHES staff to go for training, meeting, seminar in foreign countries
- Estimates travel expenses for RIHES staff when traveling overseas and creates expense reports after the travelers come back
- Provides letters and document in English to contact or respond to funders.
- Handles administrative duties; sending documents oversea
- Make hotel and air ticket reservation for RIHES staff to travel oversea and for RIHES guests who come to visit RIHES
- Creates and manages guests information of RIHES database and updates database of international relations of Chiang Mai University